Food and general nerdiness.



Sweet Potato Burritos


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Wow. This was crazy good. It took a little more planning than dinner last night. I had a few uncooked sweet potatoes left over from Easter. I baked them Sunday night and had them in the fridge. The spiciness from the salsa and Tabasco with the sweetness of the sweet potatoes was wonderful. The original recipe called for some brown sugar but I forgot it. I'm glad I did. It didn't need the additional sweetness. I served this with boxed Mexican rice. Alex loved this dish and so did I. I will absolutely make this one again.


0 Responses to “Sweet Potato Burritos”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3