Food and general nerdiness.



Fried Egg, Salami, Frisee, and Blue Cheese Sandwich & Mint, Apple, Maple Pecans, and Beet Salad


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm a grumpy bastard today. Today was an uncharacteristically bad day for me. But this was a fantastic meal. I love beets and this was one of the best beet dishes I've ever made. The sweetness from the maple pecans and the tartness of the apples with the vinaigrette was terrifically complex both in flavor and texture. Make this. This would really be good with a little feta or blue cheese too. I didn't need the cheese because there was blue cheese on the sandwich. The sandwich was really interesting too. The over-easy egg with the blue cheese and salami was delicious. This meal was practically the only good thing that happened to me today.


0 Responses to “Fried Egg, Salami, Frisee, and Blue Cheese Sandwich & Mint, Apple, Maple Pecans, and Beet Salad”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3