Food and general nerdiness.



Spinach Artichoke Tortellini Salad & Mango Black Bean Salad


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today was the start of vintage baseball season for my baseball team. When we play at home we host a picnic for the visiting team after the games. This is what I brought. I don't know if you could buy mangos (or tortellini) in Ohio in the 1860's but they were both good and seemed to be hits.


0 Responses to “Spinach Artichoke Tortellini Salad & Mango Black Bean Salad”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3