Food and general nerdiness.



Kraut Dogs


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





I guess I'm not getting enough asses and eyeballs in my diet. Actually, we had hotdogs again tonight because I didn't want the buns to go stale. That, and the fact that I was a grumpy bastard tonight, put hotdogs with sauerkraut on the menu. Alex was lucky to have a side dish. It's broccoli slaw with Hartville Kitchen Slaw Dressing. If you're from this area you know what that means. If you're not from this area, I'm too grumpy to explain it. Actually, this was pretty tasty. Alex, the sauerkrautaholic, naturally, loved it. Halfway through my dogs I realized I totally screwed it up. Today was the first day of actual games in Spring Training. I should have had Stadium Mustard. Damn.


0 Responses to “Kraut Dogs”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3