Food and general nerdiness.



Skyliners


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Skyliners are chili dogs made with Skyline chili, mustard, onions, cheese, and of course hot sauce. Naturally, I used leftovers from last night but when I packed up the leftovers to put in the fridge I forgot that I'd need just the chili for lunch today. So, there are a few strands of spaghetti and a couple beans on these. At Skyline Chili they use tiny hot dogs and buns. I couldn't find those (didn't look) so I used regular beef dogs. Still, it was a damn fine lunch.


0 Responses to “Skyliners”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3