Food and general nerdiness.



Strip Steak with Caramel-Brandy Mushroom Sauce


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Wow. I know I've gone a little nuts with the steaks in the last couple months. Maybe I'm compesating for the lack of cow when I cook for my sons. I'll start taking it easy.

This was amazing. It was sweet and buttery with a nice black pepper bite. I'll make this again. I used Armenian brandy and it was wonderful.


0 Responses to “Strip Steak with Caramel-Brandy Mushroom Sauce”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3