Food and general nerdiness.



Tubini with Mozzarella and Garlic


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Nothing fancy here. I sautéed a couple cloves of chopped garlic in a little olive oil and stirred it into some chopped sun-dried tomatoes and small fresh mozzarella balls with basil. I stirred that into some tubini. No, I've never heard of "tubini" before either. It was smaller than penne and straighter than elbow macaroni. It's all good.


0 Responses to “Tubini with Mozzarella and Garlic”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3