Food and general nerdiness.



Grilled Pizza


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





I've been wanting to do this since last year. I made a simple pizza dough from The Joy of Cooking with flour, water, yeast, sugar, olive oil, and salt. I rolled half of it out and froze the other half. I made the pizza with artichoke hearts, mushrooms, red onions, sun dried tomatoes, fresh tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, fresh basil, oregano, and thyme. I drizzled it with a little olive oil. I used a cookie sheet dusted with corn meal to carry the pizza out to the grill and slid it right onto the preheated grate. I turned all the burners to low and closed the lid. It cooked for about 12 minutes and was terrific. Wow.


0 Responses to “Grilled Pizza”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3