Food and general nerdiness.



Tortellini with Mushrooms


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I sail on Wednesdays. So, I have to get home from work and make a quick dinner for the boys before I go. It needs to be something simple that they'll both like. This is just the ticket.

This is just a good boxed dry tortellini and store bought sauce. I sautéed three garlic cloves in the saucepan before I heated the sauce and I sautéed thickly sliced mushrooms that I put on Alex and mine but not Nick's. Add a little Parmesan and eat. Good.


0 Responses to “Tortellini with Mushrooms”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3