Food and general nerdiness.



Grilled Shrimp with Mango, Lime and Radish Salsa & Lime Rice Pilaf


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Sam came down for dinner tonight. She loves shrimp. The last time she was down the shrimp I made was so bad she had a bagel with peanut butter for dinner. This was MUCH better. The salsa was good but the lime sections made it a little bitter. It would have been better without just a little lime juice instead of the imperials from the two limes. On the other hand, the lime pilaf was terrific. I'll make the pilaf often. When I grilled the shrimp, I also grilled fresh pineapple spears on skewers. Sweet redemption.


0 Responses to “Grilled Shrimp with Mango, Lime and Radish Salsa & Lime Rice Pilaf”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3