Food and general nerdiness.



Fresh Herb, Red Onion, and Cheese Omelet


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Although I've been cooking all my adult life, five years ago, I could not cook an omelet for shit. I don't know quite why. I think it may have been that it seemed so simple I just assumed I could do it. I couldn't. I'm able to make a good omelet now but every time I try I'm still worried it will suck. This one was excellent. Fried potatoes are my next trouble spot to conquer.


0 Responses to “Fresh Herb, Red Onion, and Cheese Omelet”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3