Food and general nerdiness.



Broiled Mushroom & Avocado Sandwich with Blue Cheese & Chipotle Onions


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I don't really know how this happened. It's an amalgam of three or four recipes based on what I had on hand. It was pretty good. Alex loved it. He asked me how I "think of these great sandwich combinations." I was glad he liked it but I felt no pride in it because it was a bit weird.

I served it with mango with sesame oil and chili powder and Terra Chips.


0 Responses to “Broiled Mushroom & Avocado Sandwich with Blue Cheese & Chipotle Onions”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3