Food and general nerdiness.



Cherry Pecan Oatmeal Cookies


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





These were delicious but they're really nothing fancy. I used the recipe on the lid of the Quaker Oats container and added dried cherries and toasted pecans. I had some with the boys. I sent some to their mom's house with them. I took several dozen to a party with my sailing team. I even saved a few to drink with 12 year old Irish whiskey at Chris and Cathy's house later that night. I ate a lot of cookies.


0 Responses to “Cherry Pecan Oatmeal Cookies”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3