Food and general nerdiness.



Pepper Steak


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I was planning on prepping this Thursday night and let it cook all day Friday. After seeing Todd twice and Scot once on Thursday I got home too late to make this for Friday. I didn't have time to prep this last night either so I came home from work at lunch today and got it in the Crock Pot. This was pretty good. Alex absolutely loved it. He ate two huge servings. The meat was incredibly tender. This was about as Chinese as fortune cookies but I'd still make it again.


0 Responses to “Pepper Steak”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3