Food and general nerdiness.



Roasted Beet and Crab Salad


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I feel like I'm in a slump. I admit it. Those shrimp on Sunday were such a disappointment. The jambalaya on Monday was okay but nothing to be proud of. I was confident that this salad was going to be great. I roasted the beets last night and pickled them and the red onions. So, tonight, all I had to do was make the crab salad and assemble it. Unfortunately, this was not great. It was good. It was interesting. I LOVED the beets - as I often do. The onions were WAY too strong. I unnecessarily added avocado in an unintended and unfortunate goatse configuration. (I rotated the plate to take the picture to keep from getting queasy.) The crab salad was okay. It looked nice. It was okay I guess. I'm heading back to the basics this weekend. I'd due for a plain ole' meatloaf.


0 Responses to “Roasted Beet and Crab Salad”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3