Food and general nerdiness.



Habañero Turkey Chili


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This was good - really good. Of course, the main idea of this recipe was to use a bit of the leftover turkey. It seems like a cheat to call it "Habañero" Turkey Chili when there's only one half of one habañero in it. Although that pepper only cost eighteen cents it had ten dollars worth of hot in it. If I'd have used the whole pepper it would have been inedible by people with normal digestive systems. As it was, it had a nice bearable heat.


0 Responses to “Habañero Turkey Chili”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3