Food and general nerdiness.



Baked Ziti


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




This one is so easy and so basic I wasn't planning on posting a picture, but it looked so pretty I had to. All I did was spoon about a half cup of sauce in the baking pan and added about three-quarters cup ricotta on that. Then I stirred about a cup of sauce into a pan of cooked and drained ziti. I poured the ziti over the ricotta and added some mozzarella. Bake for 15 minutes in a 400 degree oven. That's it.


My dishwasher died. My house is twelve years old and I've been dreading when the appliances start failing. The dishwasher was the first to go. My mom gave me a new one for Christmas. How nice is that? About twenty times in the instructions for the dishwasher it stresses that dishes don't need to be rinsed. So, I didn't.



Awesome.


0 Responses to “Baked Ziti”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3