Food and general nerdiness.



General Tso's Chicken


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I love this. It's one of my favorite dishes. The sauce was sweet, hot, and gingery. This turned out great but I reduced the sauce a little too much and didn't have quite enough sauce to soak much of the rice.

The rice was perfect. I've ranted about my rice cooker before. This is my rice cooker. I know it's expensive, but I had some gift certificates and discounts and got it for about half price. It was certainly worth that.


0 Responses to “General Tso's Chicken”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3