Food and general nerdiness.



Peach Raspberry Sorbet


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





This is basically the same recipe as a couple days ago. I only used 1 cup of sugar instead of 1 1/4 and I tossed half a pint of raspberries into the puree. I used white peaches instead of the regular ones. They weren't quite as ripe but that let the raspberries come through a bit more.

Scot called and let me know he was in the area. I invited him to come by to have some sorbet. How lucky is that? A friend drops by and I was able to serve him fresh, homemade sorbet. He was duly impressed.


0 Responses to “Peach Raspberry Sorbet”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3