Food and general nerdiness.



Mac & Cheese with Beets


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Okay, I admit it. This is NOT Mac & Cheese like Nick had at camp. But, I left the spices low so it wouldn't be too different. Nick gave me the thumbs-up when I asked if he liked it. Ironically, Alex didn't care for it. The boys and I took a serving of each dish to my dad in the hospital. When we were walking down the hall on his floor, Mary, one of the nurses, said, "He's been waiting on you." When we got to his room, his meal of meatloaf and mashed potatoes was left untouched because he knew we were bringing this. He ate it, liked it, and fell asleep.


0 Responses to “Mac & Cheese with Beets”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3