Food and general nerdiness.



Bourbon Pork Ribs


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I think everyone by now knows that my dad is home from the hospital. He's still weak but he’s doing great and we couldn't be happier. About three weeks ago, not long after he was moved out of ICU, I asked him if there was anything I could get him. He answered, "Big greasy ribs." I didn't think it would be a particularly good idea for him to be eating ribs in his hospital bed so we waited until he got home. He got home Friday and we had the ribs tonight. These were really tasty. I made the sauce yesterday and the flavors had blended and the sauce was good. I should have doubled the recipe. I woke up this morning at 6:30 to get the ribs in the oven. I cooked them for four hours before I had to leave to play baseball. They were good and tender but I wish I could have given them another hour. The picture below is without the sauce. I served the sauce in a bowl to spoon over the ribs. The ribs weren’t particularly greasy but they were tender and damn tasty.


0 Responses to “Bourbon Pork Ribs”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3