Food and general nerdiness.



Spinach Seafood Salad


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I ate so well last week that I gained a pound. That's really no big deal. I don't watch my weight that closely. But after all the miles I ran, the racquetball, baseball, and golf I could have lost five pounds. I wanted to use up a few ingredients. I had the leftover spinach from the bibimbap. I had a few shrimp that I didn't use when I made the green onion pancakes. I had the crab that I didn't use when I made sushi. This recipe suited my needs perfectly.

I did all the chopping with the slicing attachment in my food processor and then stirred in the seasonings and mayo. It was totally easy and delicious.

My grocery store didn't have any croissants. So, I used store brand "Crescents." I couldn't bring myself to spread my nice seafood salad on the "Crescents" so I served the salad on a bed of spinach and the "Crescents" on the side. The "Crescents" were actually nice and tasty - and I even got the low-fat ones.

Okay, here's my confession. I really shouldn't have been snooty about the Crescents. I like "Crab Delights." That's what I used on this. So, what are YOU gonna do about it?


0 Responses to “Spinach Seafood Salad”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3