Food and general nerdiness.



Molasses Brined Pork Chops & Sake Broccoli


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Nothing much to say here. This was just plain delicious. I've been wanting to try a brine. The molasses flavor came through the chops with a subtle sweet flavor.

The original recipe for the broccoli called for white wine. I had a bottle of sake in the fridge that was going to waste so I made some adjustments. The wine would have cooked down a little sweeter than the sake but the sake had a crisp dry taste on the broccoli that was really nice.


0 Responses to “Molasses Brined Pork Chops & Sake Broccoli”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3