Food and general nerdiness.



Curried Beef Kebobs w/Rice Pilaf and Mint Yogurt Sauce


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I guess I've been a little grill crazy lately. I hadn't had a grill for a few years until I bought one last Spring. I think I was hesitant to use it last year to avoid the "Man who only cooks on the grill," stereotype. I guess I no longer feel like that's an issue.

There are things that can be cooked on the grill that taste better than almost anything. One is onions and another is corn. I'm looking forward to corn season. I might be eating Szalay's corn cooked on the grill 2-3 times a week.

I used homemade yogurt for the sauce. Good. I would have used beef broth instead of chicken for the pilaf. Damn. I thought I had some beef broth but it was lumpy and disgusting. Overall, this was a damn good meal. Make this. Just make the pilaf with beef broth instead of chicken.


0 Responses to “Curried Beef Kebobs w/Rice Pilaf and Mint Yogurt Sauce”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3