Food and general nerdiness.



Greek Salad and Buffalo Shrimp


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Sam came down for dinner. She wanted her usual Greek salad. Delicious.


She also wanted Buffalo shrimp. Oh my lord - these were bad. I used a 50/50 mix of Italian seasoned and Japanese Panko breadcrumbs and baked them instead of frying them. They looked nice and the shrimp was juicy and nice. Of course, the Buffalo sauce was good. The breading tasted awful. Did I mention they looked nice?

After we ate a few of these I served Sam a refrigerator bagel with peanut butter. I forgot to take a picture.


0 Responses to “Greek Salad and Buffalo Shrimp”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3