Food and general nerdiness.



Steak with Blue Cheese


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




So what should I have for dinner on a night when my vegetarian sons are are at their mother's house? Meat! It was 75 degrees out so I made a martini and fired up the grill. I poured olive oil, salt and pepper on the steak and stirred some tomatoes, mushrooms and a quartered onion in the oil. Grill food. Make 2nd martini. Plate food with blue cheese on steak and eat. This was the first meal of the year that I've eaten on my screened room. This was damn close to a perfect meal. The only thing keeping me from the third martini is my mom called 15 minutes ago on her drive back from Myrtle Beach. She wants me to bring back her cat. Damn.


0 Responses to “Steak with Blue Cheese”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3