Food and general nerdiness.



Pot Roast with Mushrooms


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



A few weeks ago, my mom had a conversation with her mother where she learned some things about her childhood that she had never heard before. My mom asked me if I could let her borrow a tape recorder to record some conversations with my grandmother. Instead, I offered to record the conversations straight to computer. So, tonight, I made a roast and had my whole family over to hear some great old stories. Judy and my mom asked most of the questions as I cleaned and it was a huge success. The meal was good too.


0 Responses to “Pot Roast with Mushrooms”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3