Food and general nerdiness.



Bun Tom Nuong


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I took the boys to Cleveland on Tuesday, where we went to the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Botanical Gardens, Johnny Mango's (a terrific restaurant), B.A. Sweetie's (a great candy store), and an Asian Market. Since going to the market, I was craving fish sauce and I had to wait until tonight to eat it. This was all I was hoping for. The shallots with the lime juice and mint balance against the saltiness of the fish sauce and it was terrific. The mint I bought was pretty pathetic though. I'm really ready for summer.


0 Responses to “Bun Tom Nuong”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3