Food and general nerdiness.



Corned Beef and Cabbage


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Easy and delicious - and cheap. Boil the rinsed corned beef with 20 peppercorns and two bay leaves for 3 and a half hours. In the last fifteen minutes add the cabbage. Remove the the beef and let rest for ten minutes before slicing. Drain the cabbage and serve with boiled potatoes, mustard, and horseradish. Alex, my mom, and I each had two servings and Alex and I are eating the leftovers for dinner tomorrow. Fantastic.

Oh yeah, I used homemade butter on the potatoes. Wow.


0 Responses to “Corned Beef and Cabbage”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3