Food and general nerdiness.



Smoked Turkey Panini & Lemon Feta Roasted Potatoes


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





I bought raw turkey cutlets and smoked them with hickory. I built the sandwich with, sliced Italian bread, roast pepper spread, the sliced turkey, whole fresh basil leaves, slices mozzarella, and aoli.

For the potatoes, I stirred together cubed potatoes, salt, pepper, extra-virgin olive oil, oregano and baked it for 30 minutes in a 350 oven. I then added the juice from a lemon, 1/4 cup cubed feta, and 1/2 cup sliced grape tomatoes and baked another 15 minutes.

Wow, this was delicious.


0 Responses to “Smoked Turkey Panini & Lemon Feta Roasted Potatoes”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3