Food and general nerdiness.



Tuna Noodle Casserole


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I don't know why I was sort of craving this. I think I just wanted something cheap and easy. This certainly fit the bill. It was the best Tuna Casserole I've had in over ten years. (Only) It also happened to be sort of boring. I served it with a nice salad. Alex claimed to like it but I noticed he had a bowl of cereal about a half hour after I cleaned the kitchen.

Tonight, I was looking at some other food blogs. I like the pictures I take. Having them uniformly on my white porcelain on my boring cream counter keeps the focus on the food. It's almost become my "look." But, I was jealous of some of the cool photos on some of the other blogs. I was worried my little digital camera couldn't do it. But it looks good.


0 Responses to “Tuna Noodle Casserole”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3