Food and general nerdiness.



Cold Soba in Sherry Sauce


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I love this. Soba is a Japanese noodle. This was buckwheat soba. Instead of nori I have some Korean fried seaweed that was even better than nori as a garnish. I probably tripled the amount of fish sauce in the dipping sauce. I knew I'd have extra sauce so while I was eating, I cooked a second batch of noodles just so I'd have leftovers. Instead of keeping the second batch for leftovers, I ate it. Now, while I'm writing this, I'm cooking a third batch of noodles to go with the leftover sauce. I'm playing racquetball tomorrow at lunch so I may have to eat those leftovers for breakfast. Mmmm.


0 Responses to “Cold Soba in Sherry Sauce”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3