Food and general nerdiness.



Sauerkraut and Kielbasa


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





This recipe was casually mentioned by my friend Judy. It's her mom's recipe and it was fantastic. But, I don't know if it would be proper for me to give out her mom's recipe here. So, I'm keeping it a secret and that's too bad for you.

I prepared this in my crock pot last night and put it in the garage. This morning, I brought it in and started it up. It cooked for twelve hours! Alex and Nick got home at 3:00 and Alex called me at work. "Dad, dinner smells awesome! What is it?" It turns out that Alex is a sauerkrautaholic. The kid would eat sauerkraut ten times a week if I'd make it for him. He must have some sort of pickled cabbage deficiency. I told him what was for dinner and he asked if he could eat it right then. I told him he had to wait for me. I was worried he'd eat the whole thing. He did eat three servings. (I had two.) It was great.

I have to admit I thought about this all day - bubbling along happily in my crock pot. I bet I told seven or eight people about it. Scot thought it sounded so good he almost stood up his family for dinner.


0 Responses to “Sauerkraut and Kielbasa”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3