Food and general nerdiness.



Buttermilk Biscuits and Gravy


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I made those buttermilk biscuits on Wednesday that were so good I was eager to try them again. I'm really getting the hang of them. Nick declared them even better than before. My mom called to invite the boys and me over for Raisin Bread French Toast this morning. When I told her I was making Biscuits and Gravy she came to my house instead.

Holy crap, those are some pretty biscuits.


Sausage Gravy in a cast iron pan - the way it should be.


The best I've ever made. Those are blackberries and blueberries on the side. I served it with fresh roasted coffee and good orange juice. This was a good breakfast.


0 Responses to “Buttermilk Biscuits and Gravy”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3