Food and general nerdiness.



Jalapeño Corn Muffins


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I was sick on Friday and Alex was sick last night. He wanted a fruit salad for dinner. I decided to make these muffins with the fruit salad and it was a delicious, relatively healthful meal. I thought Nick might like this too. I set his plate down and he said, "You put CORN in the corn muffins?" I'm not kidding - that's exactly what he said. So, he's looking very skeptical as he's eating his fruit salad. "Nick, just put a little honey on one of the muffins and try it. They're good." He picks up a muffin, breaks it in half and said, "Why would you put peppers in this? What were you thinking? Um. No." And sets the muffin back on his plate. So, he had grapes and water for dinner. He cracks me up.

Yesterday, for my sister's birthday, we had fondue at my mom's house. I made two fondues, my mom made a great salad, and we had martinis and wine. It was terrific and terrically fun. I forgot to take a single picture of anything. Keeping a blog wasn't really on my mind.


0 Responses to “Jalapeño Corn Muffins”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3