Food and general nerdiness.



Artichokes with Sausage and Tomato


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Don't make this. It was good. I really liked it. But, it's a waste of the wonderful artichokes. Any artichoke recipe should have three tablespoons of butter and half a lemon for every artichoke - minimum. The delicious sausage overpowered the flavor of the artichokes in this recipe. These were really good artichokes - and cheap. Five artichokes for two bucks. I would have been even more dissapointed with this recipe if I would have paid two bucks for each one.

Tomorrow night is salsa night. I've already made all the salsas. So, I put a pretty good dent in the fruit and veggies that I bought at the market yesterday. This is what I have left. If those two avocados ripen by tomorrow, they'll be guacamole. I need to figure out something to do with those jalapeƱos.


0 Responses to “Artichokes with Sausage and Tomato”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3