Food and general nerdiness.



Kielbasa


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I wanted something simple tonight. I used this kielbasa for the chorizo in Monday's dish. I had a can of sauerkraut in the pantry. I was all set. I found a recipe for "Polish Sauce" and thought it would be perfect for this. However, when I was preparing the ingredients for the sauce I realized it was nothing like what I had in mind. So, I sort of winged it and what I made is EXACTLY what I had in mind. This was good. I don't know if it's authentic to any actual nation's cuisine but it was delicous. I will make this again.

The green things on the plate are the pickles I made Monday. They're good. Not as spicy as I was hoping but they have a nice flavor. I bet they'll be even better in a few weeks.


0 Responses to “Kielbasa”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3