Food and general nerdiness.



Vegetable Stir Fry


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today, Judy, Ashley, Alex, Nick, and I visited the West Side Market in Cleveland before visiting my dad at the Cleveland Clinic. I bought a few veggies. This is the take after I unpacked them when we got home.

Here's the cool thing - all this was eighteen bucks. Alex wanted veggie stir fry tonight and we're having "Salsa Night" Monday.

The stir fry had red and yellow pepper, red onion, yellow squash, Asian eggplant, broccoli, garlic, and snow peas. For the sauce:
3 T cream sherry
4 T soy sauce
1 T sesame oil
1 T honey
2 T fresh grated ginger
1/4 t black pepper
1 t corn starch


This was pretty good.


0 Responses to “Vegetable Stir Fry”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3