Food and general nerdiness.



Vietnamese Iced Coffee


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This is a Southeast Asian dish WITHOUT fish sauce!

I just shared a delicious Guiseppe's green pepper and pepperoni pizza with Alex and Denise and drank a homebrew beer. Terrific. I'm getting ready to write a letter to my friend Melissa and I wanted a beverage to enjoy while apologizing for forgetting her birthday - again. I haven't seen Melissa in about twenty years but I shouldn't forget her birthday. She drilled it into me when I forgot it when we were 17. "Seven-Twenty-One! Just like the exploding Firestone tire. Just think of exploding tires and you'll remember my birthday." I still forgot. Sorry, Melissa.

Oh, about the coffee. I'm not actually using coffee from Vietnam. (Although, of course, I have before.) This is actually El Salvadorian coffee I just roasted and ground. (grinded?) I may have roasted it a bit too long. It'll be okay for the espresso but it might be a little too dark tomorrow when I make it for morning coffee. When I make these iced coffees it seems like I always have two of them. I won't be to sleep for hours.


0 Responses to “Vietnamese Iced Coffee”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3