Food and general nerdiness.



Bun Thit, Nuoc Cham, and Grilled Pork


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Wow, this was tasty. I served the bun (rice noodles) on a bed of baby romaine with the grilled pork on top. I arranged grated carrots, slice cucumbers, chopped green onions, chopped peppermint around that with a generous amount of cilantro over the top. I spooned the nuoc cham over everything and it soaked down into the bun. I actually finished off a bottle of the stinky fish sauce I've been ranting about lately. It's delicous stuff.


0 Responses to “Bun Thit, Nuoc Cham, and Grilled Pork”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3