Food and general nerdiness.



Roasted Vegetables, Corn and Shrimp


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Sam came over for dinner tonight. She lives up in Lakewood, so I know it's a bit of a hassle for her to drive all the way down to see me. So, cooking her dinner seems like the least I can do. She's a little picky so I always try to get suggestions from her before I decide what to make. It was her idea for grilled veggies, corn, and shrimp and it was absolutely delicious. I was totally expecting her to make fun of me for taking pictures of the food. But, all she said was, "Is that for your blog?" She was only a little derisive about it. I think she felt too guilty to ridicule me right after I set these two platters of delicious looking food in front of her. She dropped one of her ears of corn on the floor. I thought she was gonna cry but she still wouldn't take mine.


0 Responses to “Roasted Vegetables, Corn and Shrimp”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3