Food and general nerdiness.



Mu Shu Pork


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I took the guys to swim at my parents' house today and left a note for my mom inviting her to dinner at 7:00. She didn't get home until about 8:00 and she called to apologize for missing dinner. I'm actually glad she didn't make it. This wasn't that great. They can't ALL be good. When I asked Alex if he liked it he said, "It's okay." I know that I've made this before and it was good. This time - meh.


0 Responses to “Mu Shu Pork”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3