Food and general nerdiness.



Stuffed Pork Chops, Orzo, and Spinach


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I had so much fun making a "normal" meal for my grandma, I thought I'd make one for my parents. And, I figured it would be awhile before my dad would be able to eat something like this. All three dishes turned out great. My dad liked the spinach the most and my mom and I liked the orzo. The pork chop looks weird in the picture because the view shows the open stuffed end. It was delicious. Unfortunately, it was very hard to taste the prosciutto or the mozzarella because of the flavor of the sausage. But, it was still very good. Alex slipped when he was cutting his pork chop and knocked a huge chunk of it on the floor. He invoked the 5 second rule and quickly plopped it back on his plate. Trying to be the generous dad, I offered to trade him the remainder of my chop. He said, "But yours is smaller." If Alex would rather have five bites that have been on the floor as opposed to four "clean" bites, I figure the pork chops were a success.


0 Responses to “Stuffed Pork Chops, Orzo, and Spinach”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3