Food and general nerdiness.



Orzo with Parsley and Lemon Zest


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ingredients
1/2 pound orzo
Coarse salt
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 large lemons, zested
Black pepper
1/4 cup finely chopped flat leaf parsley
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese

Instructions
Cook orzo in salted water about 8-9 minutes, to al dente. Drain orzo well. Do not run under cold water. You want the cooked pasta to remain hot. Transfer pasta to a serving bowl. Drizzle orzo with a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add lemon zest, parsley, and cheese and toss to combine the flavors with the pasta.


1 Responses to “Orzo with Parsley and Lemon Zest”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Honest, this was so delicious that even after my third serving, I was happy when he offered me the rest to take home. Fantastic! Mom

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3