Food and general nerdiness.



Filet Mignon Madeira


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Giant Eagle had the most annoying ad during Tribe games. I'm not a nutjob (I think) but I would turn off my radio when it came on. It was so annoying to me that I wrote them a polite but pointed email threatening to start shopping at Tops if they don't change their ads. Okay, I admit that's a nutjob move. So, as proof that I'm not a nutjob I don't actually take credit for their ads changing a week after I wrote my email. But, I figured I had to put my money where my mouth is since they have a new ad. The new ad is promoting their meat department. It's a vapid ad but it doesn't make me reach for the off switch on my radio. "Hip-hip." " Filet." "Hip-hip." " Filet." Ugh. But, I bought a filet anyway.

I used a Madeira from V. Sattui, a wonderful winery in Napa that I've visited several times. This made the sauce sweet and delicious. This was a really tasty steak.


0 Responses to “Filet Mignon Madeira”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3