Food and general nerdiness.



Tuna with Onions and Rhubarb


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Don’t Make This! It wasn’t that bad or anything. It just wasn’t good. I know it sounds weird – having rhubarb in it – but the rhubarb was the best part.

Denise gave me about five pounds of rhubarb over the weekend and I was looking for a rhubarb crunch recipe and ran across this recipe too. Alex made a delicious crunch Monday night (before I thought of this stupid food blog) and I made this. I still have about two and a half pounds left. Any suggestions?


0 Responses to “Tuna with Onions and Rhubarb”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3