Food and general nerdiness.



Waldorf Salad


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Alex wanted a fruit salad for dinner. I made Waldorf Salad. It turned out pretty tasty. I used Penzey's Sweet Curry Powder. Perfect for this salad. I toasted the walnuts in a dry non-stick skillet.
This was WAAAY better than the Rhubarb Tuna.



Basil: It's lettuce and tomatoes, walled in with...?
Mr Hamilton: No, no, no, it's celery, apples, walnuts, grapes.
Mrs Hamilton: In a mayonnaise sauce.
Basil: Right. Incidentally, Chef did ask me to say that he does specially recommend the pâté tonight.


0 Responses to “Waldorf Salad”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3