Food and general nerdiness.



Blue Cheese Fiasco (and hopefully, recovery)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I finally threw out the blue cheese. It's the worst thing I've ever made - a total disaster. It was so bad I gagged when I took this picture. You cannot imagine the smell. Please don't try.

Take a deep breath. Don't puke. I admit, the picture makes me feel a little queasy. But, it makes me laugh too - so it's not all bad.

I was so excited about making cheese that my mom gave me a cheese press for my birthday. That was before I discovered how scary bad cheese could be. But, I'm not easily dissuaded from foolish endeavors - especially when I have specialized equipment. So, I'm trying again. Hope springs eternal...

There's cheese in there. I'll take a picture when I take the cheese from the press in a couple days.


0 Responses to “Blue Cheese Fiasco (and hopefully, recovery)”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3