Food and general nerdiness.



Christmas Dinner


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



For the second year in a row, I was lucky enough to have Christmas dinner at my house. It turned out well. I made a fresh ham and it was pretty good. People had a hard time deciding if the beans or the carrots were their favorite dish. (I thought the carrots were the best.) My apple pie looked fabulous but it just tasted okay. The cheddar cookies were interesting. The rolls were terrific - Nick ate five. My grandma brought a great pecan pie and Judy and Bob brought some excellent home made wine.

My fresh ham:

I let Judy take the pictures of my dishes while I carved the pork. Luckily, I took this shot of my plate.


The liqueur recipes I posted was what I made as a gift for Bob. Bob gave me a bottle of Aberlour A'Bunadh Single Malt Scotch and we had several nips of Scotch through the day.

I'm hoping that Christmas at my house will become an ongoing tradition.


0 Responses to “Christmas Dinner”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3