Food and general nerdiness.



Day of Repeats


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I made nothing new today - sort of. I made things I've made before but I changed a few things. For breakfast, I made buttermilk biscuits for the boys


...and sausage gravy for me.

I've got the biscuits down. They're one of Nick's favorites.

For dinner, I made buttermilk pancakes. Yes, breakfast for dinner. We'd do that a few times a year when I was growing up. It's fun. Recently, a friend told me how she would eat pancakes with an easy-over egg between them. Okay, I'll try it. I also sauteed some chunked apples in a little butter with some brown sugar and served the pancakes with maple syrup. They were the best pancakes I've ever made.


After dinner, I made oatmeal cookies with cranberries. Good.


0 Responses to “Day of Repeats”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3